"Sogniamo un mondo senza più violenza, un mondo di giustizia e di speranza. Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino, simbolo di pace e di fraternità"
The Prayer - Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion

Read it in your language!

domenica 29 dicembre 2013

What I need..

I need someone to tell me "You're the most important person in my life"

I need to feel part of my family

I need someone to tell me "I don't know why you feel bad, but if you want to talk, I'm here for you"

I need to be hugged by someone, it doesn't care who it is

I need to know what kind of person I want to be

I need someone to tell me "I miss you so much; it's not the same without you"

I need to be more logical but less responsible 

I need to stop worrying about people's opinion on me

I need to know I still have friends that love me

I need to be aware of having some abilities (maybe hidden till this moment)

I need someone to tell that he/she likes me for what I am

I need to change but keeping my personality

I need to be more courageous

I need to stop talking and start doing




Questo post voleva essere una via di mezzo tra il dolce e il malinconico, a rileggerlo mi sembra una lista della spesa.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento